HarmonWeb Domains Reseller for WHMCS allows you to resell over 600 TLDs extensions sold by HarmonWeb
The module facilitates its own API which can be used by domain resellers to offer domains within WHMCS.
Navigate to your reseller area
This tutorial will show you how to successfully install and configure Domains Reseller For WHMCS.
We will guide you step by step through the whole installation and configuration process.
- Upload and extract the registrar module into your WHMCS. (You can download the module here)
Once you have extracted the module, you should find a new folder with the registrar in 'WHMCSpath/modules/registrars/' directory.
- Go to 'Setup' → 'Products/Services' → 'Domains Registrar' , find the module you have just uploaded and press 'Activate' next to it.
- Now, press the 'Configure' button, enter 'User Email' and 'API Key' provided along with the module.
You can find these data in your Client Area in the Harmonweb's Client Area under “Domains” → ‘Reseller Area’. Afterward, press 'Save Changes'.
- Add your WHMCS server IP address under "Settings" → "Allowed IP Addresses" in the HarmonWeb's Client Area under “Domains” → ‘Reseller Area’, Press 'Submit'.
- To continue, go to 'Setup' → 'Products/Services' → 'Domains Pricing'.
Set up TLD your provider allows you to resell, select additional features, choose the registrar you have just installed from a dropdown menu, and save it through pressing 'Save Changes'
- Afterward, set pricing for your TLD. To do so, press 'Open Pricing' text.
It will open in a new window, so make sure your browser does not block it.
- Next, enter prices for specific actions. Press 'Save Changes' to confirm.
- Congratulations, you have just successfully installed your registrar!
To fund your domain reseller wallet, simply add the funds to your HarmonWeb credit wallet, and the money automatically be used to register the domain once your client purchases a domain from your website.