To upgrade your sitebuilder plan to a higher plan, follow the steps below:
- Log into your client area using the URL https://client.harmonweb.com/clientarea.php
- Once you are logged in, you can click on hosting and services on the dashboard. Alternatively, you can click on services and select My Services
- Next, select the account you want to upgrade from the list of your services you have purchased from us. If you have a lot of services, you can use the filter located at the sidebar to get all the active items.Once you have located the item, click on it to open the product information page
- On the product detail page, click on the upgrade button. You will be redirected to the page you want to select the new package
- Choose the new plan by clicking on the Choose Product button. Please you do not change the billing cycle.
- Select the payment method you wish to use and click on the Click to continue button to complete the process.
Once you are done, prorated invoice will be generated for you. When payment has been made for the invoice, your hosting plan will be upgraded.
In order to downgrade your hosting plan, please send a mail to support@whogohost requesting a downgrade. When sending the email, please state your current plan and the plan you want to downgrade to.